How do I check out a guy and let him know I like him without being creepy?

The guy I like always quickly glances at me and quickly looks away, I try to hold eye contact but he's already looking down. I don't know if I shkuld literally check him out like scan him to show him I'm interested or I don't know if that's b creepy what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Speak to him. Trying to let him catch to scanning him is silly. You're not creepy because it's extremely difficult for a girl to look creepy, no joke. You just look ridiculous for not being direct.

What do you really expect to happen if you succeed in your little eye scan thing?

What Guys Said 2

• be nice... and don't mention bout sex :)

• Just check him out, even if he notices who cares he'll just be flattered. And go talk to him! Lots of girls aren't upfront about these things unfortunately.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think that's creepy. Just check him out!

• Like how should I scan him from head to toe or make eye contact, it's hard cuz he always looks away I don't know maybe he could c me out of his peripheral vision but I don't know how to get his attention

• Glance, don't stare.