Do girls notice smell easy?

I have this 50 % polyester shirt. Polyester material is known for trapping odor. I just notice it has a slightly weird body odor smell to it. im just wondering if you think the girls that sit next to me in class will notice it

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I personally have a veeeery sensitive nose.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Do you notice other people's odour easily?

Why would women's olfactory senses be any different? FFS.

0|0
    0|1
    • Because women are evil little creatures with sensitive noses to depict which males have a larger income by smelling the value of males odor

• Not trying to be sexist, but I do think women generally have a better developed sense of smell than men do. As far as I know it also plays a much larger role in attraction than it does for men.

• Yeah, we notice. Just wear some cologne.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I have a poor sense of smell while others I know, they can smell even the slightest within a few feet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys do have a stronger smell than most girls if they don't hide it with too much cologne.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she will. You should either shower or change into a shirt that's not polyester

0|0
    0|0
  • wash it you dirty kid

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do I think.. You should wash your clothes after you wear them dude

0|0
    0|0
    • Polyester is capable of trapping odors even after washes

• Oh okay. Febreze then lols

What Guys Said 5

• hahahha unless they r dogs :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Ew, why don't you wash it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I don't believe in washing clothes. Its against my religion

• Yeah, she'll probably notice then. My friend at my work seemed to never wash his work shirt (maybe he did, though not often) and he had this terrible smell oh God. And it always carried far so I thought customers would think it's me.

• Without a doubt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they do, esp. when you are close or hugging. I didn't know that about poly either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are like sniffer dogs!

0|0
    0|0