Should I stop with school? will I be too old?

Im from Holland and the school systeem works different here but i quit school at the age of 18 which i REGRET deeply, i stopped for three years and at 21 i began a course its like community college for being a secretary/management (i dont hate it but its not my favorite job thing to do) which is a course of 3 years. I'm 24 when im done and even tho i can make decent money out of it... i still have the choice to continue school for about 3 years to get my bachelors... ill be 27/28 when i'm done. Im a woman and i feel like that is too old, like maybe i should just quit school and just work and live life a bit, or i can study what i want and make money but ill still going to school and kinda feel like i dont have the energy to study anymore... what should you do? i feel like im too old for a woman to be done at 27/28 when im going to have children?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well can you support yourself and your lifestyle know, while still putting some money away in savings? If yes and you have a job you like you can consider slowing down a bit. If not, you need to get a better job or go back to school. Believe me working and going to school drains you about as much as working two jobs, which is why many people just "want to focus on career" instead of finding someone.

Most of the people may tell you to make as much money as possible, but I've found that without happiness and someone to share your life with working/going to school to the point of exhaustion simply isn't worth it.

As for being too old, I don't think so, but what I do not recommend is purposely not looking for a relationship simply because you are going to school and working and exhausted when you don't need to be.

Keep looking for love no matter what, if you don't find it don't force it by a certain age. It will come.

What Guys Said 4

• Never is l8 actually...

• I had some friends in business school that graduated and were in their early 30s. Just come up with a good 30-60 second life story on why for the interviews, it's fine. My friends I'm referring to are doing well now, making good money.

• Girl don't quit in Ghana people who are even 30 go to college. Don't worry you can have kids if you want after 27. Moreover, you can have whiles you school though

• i support you even if you finish at 30! some doctors finish older than that!

What Girls Said 2

• Ofcourse not! You could even be 40 and still in school, do whatever will make you happy because in the end you want to be proud of yourself and going after your own goals, don't pay attention to age, in my uni class there are mature people as well, and I'm talking about 35+. Don't be discouraged, everyone goes at their own pace

• It's never too late to study. My mother dropped out of college on her first year because she didn't like what she had chosen. Last year she got her first majors degree on economics, which is what she had always wanted to do, and also started a new degree on arts, which is her hobby. She's about to turn 50