Guys, he told me I'm too good for him and he doesn't want to hurt me?

I told him I like him, he said he likes me too, but he doesn't want a relationship with me, because I'm looking for something serious, he is unstable in his relations and he doesn't want to hurt me, and he says I'm too innocent for him is it ok to keep being friends or should I end the friendship?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds pretty honest to me. He simply does not want to be exclusive yet. Respect that and move on. It will hurt but you will survive.

• Yes, I accept it... But what I don't know is if it's correct to keep being friends or I should end the friendship...

What Guys Said 11

• I think he likes you but doesn't want a serious relationship. He just wants to have "fun" with girls.
    Of course you can be friends with him but it may be though on you.
    Maybe tell him that you can be friends but you don't want him talking about other girls and that you don't want to see him with other girls.

• It is up to you but if your feelings are too strong maybe you need to think about whether or not to stay in a friendship with him.

• I'm going to have a hard time being his friend because we are coworkers, and I don't think I can handle it...

• Friends only... don't even hold hands.

• If you want him, then don't try so hard for getting serious too soon. Hang out, have fun. Afterwards see what pops up.

• Thanks for the opinion, but after what he said I don't think so, because I have dignity...

• That's all up to you. Your choice. Good luck

• That depends. Did he say this before or after he tried to get you into bed?

• Before, because I'm not thinking in going to bed with anyone before marriage...

• In that case, he may be giving you an honest response based on respect for your goals and expectations. After the fact, it is usually a cheesy line to exit stage right and move onto the next victim.

If you think he is worthwhile, then tell him that you want to keep seeing each other and work helping him become more stable---presuming HE wants to work at it.

• No, he doesn't worth it, after something I found out...

• He is unstable, as he says. I guess you can hold hands.. or on second thought, maybe not.

• can u handle being around him as just... friends?

• I don't thinks so, that's going to be hard, because we are coworkers...

• end the friendship

• He told me he wants to keep being my friend but I think he doesn't deserve it...

• can you block me please?

• Why do you want me to do that?

• stay friends.

• End the friendship

• That's usually a way of trying to look like he's conflicted and a nice guy deep down, it's manipulation, he's an asshole, forget him.

• So for you, what does he expects from me?

• But I think he doesn't deserve it...

• Of course he did, I wouldn't bother if I were you.