Is it a problem for an oriental guy born in the west to only be attracted to white females?

Is that likely to reduce his chances of a long term relationship?

• It will reduce his chances of dating and finding a long term partner
    25% (2)11% (1)18% (3)Vote
  • No that won't affect him
    75% (6)89% (8)82% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Excluding races and only acting as if ONE exists limits you incredibly in the dating field.

I'm not saying you won't get a partner, I'm just saying the chances of you finding one will be greatly decreased.

0|1
    0|0
    • If you grow up in the west and where the majority race is white, that must work in your favour though.

• Show All
    • So, I am saying my above statement doesn't apply to you. You pretty much don't have a wide variety of choices if you're exposed pretty much to white people.

• Yes I am

What Girls Said 4

• Not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't affect him as long as he has western mind set too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not an issue. I'm Puerto Rican and I'm only attracted to white guys sooo

0|1
    0|0
  • Not a problem , That's who you like.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It is his choice and I don't see him liking white women as a limiter in his dating possibilities.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you a mod?

• Show All
    • What do mods do? do they work for gag? Or just volunteers? Same as an admin?

• They just asked me - I am on site a lot and reported a lot of dodgy questions - It is voluntary position

• I'm Asian and I've dated a white girl before. :/ personally isn't a big deal imho

0|0
    0|0
  • Limiting your dating pool in any way will reduce your chances, but most western girls are white anyway though.

0|0
    0|0