Is it a problem for an oriental guy born in the west to only be attracted to white females?

Is that likely to reduce his chances of a long term relationship?

• It will reduce his chances of dating and finding a long term partner
  • No that won't affect him

Most Helpful Girl

• Excluding races and only acting as if ONE exists limits you incredibly in the dating field.

I'm not saying you won't get a partner, I'm just saying the chances of you finding one will be greatly decreased.

• If you grow up in the west and where the majority race is white, that must work in your favour though.

• So, I am saying my above statement doesn't apply to you. You pretty much don't have a wide variety of choices if you're exposed pretty much to white people.

• Yes I am

What Girls Said 4

• Not a big deal.

• It doesn't affect him as long as he has western mind set too.

• No it's not an issue. I'm Puerto Rican and I'm only attracted to white guys sooo

• Not a problem , That's who you like.

What Guys Said 3

• It is his choice and I don't see him liking white women as a limiter in his dating possibilities.

• Are you a mod?

• What do mods do? do they work for gag? Or just volunteers? Same as an admin?

• They just asked me - I am on site a lot and reported a lot of dodgy questions - It is voluntary position

• I'm Asian and I've dated a white girl before. :/ personally isn't a big deal imho

• Limiting your dating pool in any way will reduce your chances, but most western girls are white anyway though.