Guys, Pulling in a guy by the collar to kiss him too cliche?

We've been on a few dates now, and no kiss... I'm shy also, but someone has to do it, so...

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Cliché or not, go for it if you want to.

If you get too nervous, then just try to create situations where your faces are close to one another. Like, give him a big hug and linger there for a sec. Hopefully he'll take the hint and go for it.

What Guys Said 17

• Nothing is cliche when you both like each other or are in love... just go for it. Dating is supposed to be fun and I don't know if you know this... but surprising a guy with a kiss will activate his secondary brain (see: testicles) and then he'll be all over you. ;)

• Having sex in bed is cliche too but everybody does it.
    Who cares if it is cliche. Just do it.
    I would love it if a girl did that to me.

• No you should definitely go for it! He might enjoy it, I would.

• I'm pretty damn sure the LAST thing that'll be on his mind is something being "cliche" or not.
    GO FOR IT.

• Nope. Not if he wants to be kissed by you. It's a hot move.

• Go for it!!! With all the "sexual harassment" crap and "oh he raped me crap" guys are not making moves like they used to. trust me on that.

• you should do it.

• If i were in his shoes, I'd enjoy it. I say go for it!

• Cliche or not who cares! Its sexy, and I love it when a girl take the initiative. Go for it!

• just do what every kiss scene in hollywood starts with. give him a hug good night, and star into his eyes as you guys separate. Stare for more than 3 seconds. If he still doesn't kiss you, I would immediately ask him why?

• Let the beast out!

• Just do it, ;)

• No as long as you don't make it awkward.

• how would I make it awkward? I'm asking so I can avoid it

• This is something you just do. Don't pause or anything it supposed to be spontaneous.

• It's hot, like really hot.

• listen some of us (guys) are confused if you want him to kiss you or not
    so they stay on the safe side waiting for you (girls) to start action...
    so i suppose this guy you are talking about is one of this type so i consider you start kissing him and i assure you he will kiss you back (passionately)

• Not at all. That's like saying missionary is for hipsters.

• No way. That would be so amazing.