Is he talking to other girls?

I don't know whether to trust my boyfriend or not. I know he has never cheated on me, however he is so sketchy when it comes to social media. He let me look at his facebook and there were messages to his guy friends about other girls, how he misses a specific chick that was so cool and hot. In his search history, he looks up his exes and past hook ups ALL THE TIME. Why are these girls crossing his mind so often? He has looked up a girl, Sarah, at least 100 times. When I asked who she was, he said he had no idea then unfriended her. At one point, he also had a conversation between an ex (he said she was a random person at the time) that has 81 texts. Yet he claims its just her sending many texts and him hardly responding. When I'm with him, he only shows me his phone if he does the clicking and navigating but won't even let me touch it. He's always been very faithful so I'm quite confused. Should I be worried? I'm not exactly happy that he thinks of other girls, especially his exes. We're in a long distance relationship and are going on two years.

• He is talking to other girls.
  • He is not talking to other girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't be in a relationship with someone you can't trust. Period.

What Guys Said 2

• Unfortunately I think there are very very very very very very very very few people that will be completely honest. He probably does know who Sarah is if he's looked her up 100 times. It sounds like he lied because he wanted to control your reaction to him. He didn't want you to feel upset and possibly leave him. I think it's a bad sign he told his friends that he misses those girls. He may want multiple women or he may not be that interested in you. Unfortunately you don't know if he's cheated. Obviously a high amount of people do lie. It sounds like he's comfortable lying.

• Why are you even allowing him to talk with ex's shiiit girl you gotta stand your ground. Let him know you dont want it, if he leaves you for that you knows something was up. his going to brake your heart sooner or later. You should be the only girl he wants to be in touch with. Good luck with everything :)

What Girls Said 2

• dump his stupid ass , not worth it
    it'll be easy to get over him since he's a long distance away

• yeah he is.