Long distance relationship?

Let's say you meet someone boy/girl and you kind of develop strong feeling for them. Yet you/she have to return to their home country, would you try to get in contact with that person even though is hard because both of you live in a different country/city. What would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've already been in two long distance relationships spanning half way across the country each lasting about half a year give or take my last one got really serious (like this being someone I could marry serious and was going to move to her). Both good relationships to, I'd have no problem getting into another one either you just have to know what to expect when your getting into them and know that it won't be easy, but it is entirely possible to make em work.

What Guys Said 2

• In my case I love a girl that lives in another country and that is 4 years older. If you help me I'll help you answer your question.

• hmmm yeahh i would

What Girls Said 3

• i dont think i could do a long distance relationship. if i ever did, he'd have to be something iv never encountered before.

• If it's just a crush that I know will fade then I wouldn't bother

• I would leave them.