Would you date a man whose been married and divorced?

there's this guy I like, he's 29, im 24 ... but he has been married and divorce

Most Helpful Girl

• Pray about it. Meditate. Then get to know him better. There maybe a reason for the divorce that should or shouldn't matter. It's worth trying to be a lil' curious.

What Guys Said 6

• There is nothing wrong with someone who has been divorced. It is literally just a breakup but they happened to be married. It takes two to make a marriage and keep it together. So he could be labeled as being divorced through no fault of his own if he were say cheated on for example.

• I wouldn't

• Depends on the reason for divorce. If it was due to cheating I would be wary

• Just find out why he's divorce. It happens, nothing to blacklist a guy over. One of my friends she is getting divorced and its not her fault.

• I wouldn't date anyone that has been divorced or has kids.

• No I wouldn't.

What Girls Said 5

• no i plan to be a guy's first marriage. and last.

• Too much trouble to be honest. Too much baggage. He will proabably not be over her and will not spend time with you because of his kids. Yes, I have been there.

• Of course I would.

• yeah i would.

• I'm going through the same thing except a wider age gap! I don't know if I would date him personally, I would love to but there's a lot of baggage :/