I asked a guy I like to be my plus one to a wedding.. What is he thinking?

I asked a friend of mine to be my plus one to a wedding I'm a bridesmaid in. I specifically did not say "date" because I like him and I don't want him or I to feel awkward since we're friends. As far as I know, he's unaware of my feelings. He said yes but now I don't know what he's thinking. Is it a date in his mind? Does he think he's sharing my hotel room at the end of the night? I need a little insight here!

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• If he has feelings he may be thinking: "wow, now is my chance to make a move!"

If he does not he may be thinking: "oh this could be fun, maybe there'll be some hotties there!"

Of course these are just guesses, none of us are mind readers so we don't know for sure.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• nah... just a favor he asked 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop overthinking things, he's just your plus one and we can't read his thoughts.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't read his mind, neither can we.

0|0
    0|0
  • He might think he's your date, yes. If you have a hotel room, then yes. I'm guessing he's thinking he's sharing your hotel room - unless he doesn't plan to drink and has his own car that he can drive home with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally other people will probably think he's your boyfriend at the wedding, he will probably see it as a date. I mean, really? You invite a male "friend" to a WEDDING?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He probably think you want him there as friends.

0|0
    0|0