Girls, are you into guys that are skinny?

Like my metabolism is very high and I am quite thin. There is not a whole lot I can do about it. If you liked my personality, would you also be physically attracted to a tall and thin man? or would you prefer someone more muscular?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like skinny guys

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Yes, yes yes! I like skinny guys. Massive muscles are a turn off anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer someone a but chubbier but honestly if you have a personality that clicks with mine I highly doubt I wouldn't date you and I would probably become physically attracted to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people are willing to branch off from their ideal if you've got good enough other things going for you. I'm usually into big guys but I'm currently interested in a tall skinny dude because his personality goes great with mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally no. I like guys with some meat on them

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it's not a turnoff. physical attraction is mainly about the face, but overall attraction has a lot to to with personality

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny guys.
    Maybe you can work out a bit so you won't look so skinny.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer skinny

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like guys who are like stick figures like if I think that I can push him down easily it's a turn off for me

But someone being a fitness junkie, that looks like a hulk, no thanks, don't want that either

0|0
    0|0
  • How thin?

I love hugs but when I hug extremely skinny people , I don't enjoy it much.

0|0
    0|0
  • A 6-pack is essential and yeah I prefer some muscle

0|1
    0|0
  • Skinny guys are attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys who go to the gym or meaty at least. Skinny is not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind skinny... it depends on the person. Like, if he's a great guy and we click, I'd date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some girls like that. It's just whatever they like. I like muscular guys, but my boyfriend is also tall and thin. But it doesn't bother me, I love him for his personality. I'm still physically attracted to him. It's just whatever the girls prefers. Hope this helped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, yes; 1000 times yes :D. Skinny is the best, wayy better than muscular guys. In terms of attractiveness to me anyway haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I'm glad you asked! I love skinny guys! but I'm always afraid to admit it cause other girls think its weird... anyways I love thin and tall men, I don't know why... there's this certain charm about them

1|0
    0|0
  • i like skinny guys

0|0
    0|0
  • well are you into women who are too skinny?, If yes or no then that is your answer because you can't expect anyone to want a hypocrite.

0|0
    0|0