Girls, she said she dosent want to friend zone me?

This girl I've been out with a couple of times brought up the where we are conversation she said I'm good to her and nice at times she said she's confuses des like one day we can be cuddling on the sofa and the next she's more distant she said she dosnt want to friend zone me because it hurts but also because she might regret it latter and I'll be gone she's seemed like she was trying to let me down but her actions show other wise like trying to hold my hand or when I gave her a quick hug like a second she pulled me back and squeezed tight for a while I just don't know what to do I mean I can give her time but not for ever

• She can't tell me she's not interested
    11% (1)
  • Really likes me and is scared of hurting me
    89% (8)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• She doesn't know what she wants. Avoid this type of person because they suck your time and emotions. Get out now, while you still can.

• You deserve better. 9mfeo has it right. Look for someone who knows what she wants and gets excited about being with you.