How do I handle this?

I've been talking a lot with this guy and we've been friends for over a year now. He recently started liking me "that way" and I realised that I think about him a lot and that I might like him too. Two of my friends like him and it's really awkward now because a whole lot of people know that he likes me. I keep telling everyone that I don't like him when I'm really confused about the whole thing myself.
One of the girls who likes him is getting depressed and texting me and him recently. She keeps saying how he's been there for her and stuff when I know that he doesn't like her that much at all. We've been talking about it a lot and we both think she's lying and making stuff up about how she feels because she's a genuinly cheerful person.
While we've been talking he asked me who I would go out with and I said if I had to choose probably him. He said okay and we continued our conversation and then after a bit he said "I know everyone says this but we should really get together over the summer." I really want to but I don't know how to tell him that I'm really unsure about my feelings and I don't want him to take me liking him (as far as he thinks) to a whole nother level.
Please help and give me advice on any part of this that you can. I could use all the advice I can get. (FYI I am 14 and I have 7 full days of school left before summer vacation)

What Guys Said 1

• hmmm better wait then :)

What Girls Said 1

• you should tell him how you feel.