What do I do? I'm in love with a life-long friend?

There's this guy. He's one year older than me. I've known him for LITERALLY my whole life. Growing up, I always had a crush on him; even through dating other guys. You could look through my journals from when I was little, and all they would talk about was him. Looking back, I feel like I was oblivious to him liking me back when I was 8-10 years old. (Obviously too young to date) I had also developed severe insomnia, and when I was only 11, I got this flip phone which I would text him on until I had no more minutes. (This worsened the insomnia, but I felt a lot less alone having someone to talk to) Now, allow me to skip to the present; I feel as though I'm in love with him. What do I do? I don't wanna ruin things

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmmm but do u believe he'll take it lightly?

• I have a fear that the feeling isn't mutual and he won't take it lightly.

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him how you feel.

• I'm scared to because it could potentially ruin our friendship

What Guys Said 1

• Have you ever talked to him about it? it is better to ask and know then keep wondering about what could have been if you did not ask

• We talked about it when I was 8! But that most definitely doesn't count. So, no. I'm really afraid of talking about it because it could ruin our friendship.

• you just have to weigh the pros and cons. He would still be friends with you even if he did not feel the same way

What Girls Said 0