Would steroid use be a turn off?

I look fucking good I'm an aesthetic bodybuilder.. I'm pretty open when people ask me. I'm pro steroids and it has changed my life for the better and has take me to the next level in bodybuilding. No side effects despite balls shrinking a little while on but then they come back to normal.. My dick still gets hard and I'm not a douchebag my any means.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it is.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes it is a turn off... :/

• Why do u say that

• I like muscles naturally forming, not by some chemical thingy. It looks fake to me.

But it can be a turn off to me and a turn on to another girl. Two of my friends are bodybuilders and they are taken so youve certainly got a chance :)

• Still a turn-off

• Why do u say that

• I've seen what it can do to relationships and I just think it's basically cheating. Plus it's not great for the body.

• Very big turn off

• Why do u say that

• How do you keep up and make titles if everyone else is using enhancers. I don't know about you but I'd like to go pro one day.

• Listen, I totally get it. But let's just say you did make pros and got caught in the peak of your career. All the hard work and dedication you put in would be discredited. Look what happened to Lance Armstrong!

• Yes it would be for me.

• It would be a turnoff for me... no offense

• Why do u say that

• Everybody is different. I think a natural toned body is more attractive than a toned body used with steroids. I like muscle but not too drastic muscles. But like I said everyone is different. I bet there are girls out there that might think it's a turn on but in my personal opinion it's not

What Guys Said 3

• steros will kill u man :|

• I don't know a lot about them but they have a really bad rap in the media.

• Media does make them look bad. But there's a difference between a grown ass man correctly taking it under a doctors supervision versus a teenager who's had hair on his juts for a couple years.

• not sure why all these girls are saying its a turn off. They use stuff to enhance their bodys/face everyday. Impacts/ make up/ weaves/ even hormonal pills to increase estrogen.

I just think, if you are lie 6'1 and 250 pounds, looking way too muscular, it would be a turn off