What do you think of my video?

This is my Ap euro rap video, what do y'all think of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you whispering and why did you put that foil on your teeth?

• I was whispering to add effects. I don't know I just was. And I had foil in my teeth because that is what rappers do, only with grilles.

• Yeah. That is correct. I did it for a school project. But thanks for your input.

• That's different then. If you were actually trying to be a rapper and get famous, people wouldn't take you seriously if you had foil on your teeth. For a class project it's different. Same goes for the whispering to add effect. I hope your teacher likes it ☺

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

• interesting.

What Guys Said 4

• hope you can handle the truth cause im bout to be Frank wit'ya.
    1) Get that stupid aluminum foil off your teeth you look like a dork.
    2) That hat is just way to big for your head again you look like a dork.
    3) Speak up can't hear a word your saying if your going to rap, RAP dont whisper.
    in conclusion please leave the rapping to the brothers and sisters of soul and please stay in school so you can get a real job thank you.

• I sometimes joke that rap is just saying words to a beat but I think you took that perhaps a bit too literally. Also I'm not sure if you're meant to whisper? I always thought it was supposed to emit a strong vibe, not a creepy one haha

• @GuitarPlayerMan Congrats... what do you have on your teeth?

• It was like someone whispering shit in my ears, I like it.