His kisses are more passionate and fast all of a sudden. Do you think he's hoping we will be taking things to the next level soon?

Admittedly it took about 4 months for me and this man to kiss (long story). When we finally kissed we shared lots of closed mouthed slow kisses. then a couple weeks ago he started to initiate kisses with tongue which I hadn't tried before. Nevertheless I enjoyed it and the following day he said my kissing had gotten better.

Over the weekend when we spoke he mentioned how intense the last kiss was and I agreed. We went out last night and he stopped in the middle of the street to kiss me, it escalated to a tongue kiss within the first few seconds. it was fast paced and really caught me off guard. He did the same thing when we got to his Car out of nowhere he laid one on me and it was a tongue kiss yet again. It left me week at the knees literally. My question is where did all this passion come from? Its like we went from sharing slow kisses to this? Do you think he's hoping we will be taking things to the next level soon?

Most Helpful Guy

• before you go any further, i'd advise setting down to discuss your future.

• Thanks, this conversation is pending

• Thank you!

• no problem

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn.
    I think he's just developing deeper feelings towards you. M sure he's not just doing this to let u know indirectly that he wants more but his kisses are reflecting how he feels when you're with him and all.

• Aww this would be awesome if it was true lol. I'm not sure to be honest, but I love how he makes me feel when we kiss. I've never experienced this feeling before.

• Awww! Wow.. you guys are obviously seriously passionately into each other!

• Thanks for MH girl! :D

What Guys Said 16

• Mmmm, I would necessarily think so. I think he's just become more confident now that he's reached this stage and you both enjoy it. Sometimes it's best not to overthink things, enjoy the ride and savour these moments. Remember, you both have the power to take things as fast or as slow as you want.

Flip, if I was this intimate with someone at the moment, I'd want it to last forever. Passionate kissing is awesome!
    All the best :)

• Thanks so much. I tend to overthink these things from time to time. I sure do enjoy kissing him and I no longer worry that he's not enjoying. Its amazing how time flies and the world kinda stops when you are kissing someone.

• You can bet the farm that he's hoping for an intimate encounter soon!

• Haha

• Well, there were many facts in your responses to kiler1000 that you omitted from your post. Those facts are very relevant.

I don't understand this guy. He escalates with passionate kisses and then blows you off on your birthday like you don't man anything. His excuse about thinking your birthday was on Friday would be okay. . . if he took you out on Friday , but I'm guessing that he didn't do that.

One-sided relationships are torturous, agonizing, and painful. There is only one thing that cures this situation. . . a new boyfriend. Relationships are supposed to be give and take and this guy doesn't give. It won't get better with this guy.

Good Luck!

• Of course. He likes you. You like him. Naturally things will progress to the next level sooner or later. Relationships are a good thing... so are the things that come with it.

• Very true. They already did. But I'm kinda of holding off on other activities as I'm not comfortable going to a certain level without being in a relationship

• Sounds like he wants to get more serious with you in a relationship :)

• I'd probably do the same thing but for a different reason. I have no relationship experience. So the second I feel more comfortable I'd be able to show more passionate affection. It sounds like a different reason for him though.

• Aww that totally sounds like how I was. I shyed away from kissing because I was worried I would be horrible, but once I was comfortable I realised I'm not a bad kisser at all. It just takes some time.

• Yea exactly ..
    all the best

• Pretty obvious what is on the agenda. Why do you have to even ask?

• He wants the next stage of the relationship.

• I think he's probably been hoping for the past 4 months.

• Lool. He tried to kiss me within the first two months to be honest

• maybe... unless he was overexcited

• Lol could be the case

• Yes , i think he want to.. enjoy...

• Lol I guess you're right

• I have know idea why he wouldn't unless it conflicts with rigidly held religious beliefs and fears. I have no idea how I could wait months. I'm ready to do it about 30 seconds after kissing.

• Lol neither of us are religious. he is pretty confident also. He waited because I'm very shy, but now it's hard to keep our hands off each other.

• would that be a problem for you?

• No not at all.. Well to an extent I wouldn't want to go too far with a guy I'm not in a relationship with.

• Well, you've been dating 4 months.
    So...

• What it sounds like to me is that he definitely wants to take it to the next level.

• i need a girl.. n have sex.. please..

• This isn't a dating site.

What Girls Said 24

• He might be demisexual which means people who can't form much of a sexual attraction to someone without an emotional connection. My boyfriend is like that he would only give me tiny pecks and then when we started getting more serious emotionally all this passionate kissing just came out of nowhere!

• I'm sure he wants to get there eventually, but that doesn't mean he expects you to be ready right away. The current progression of your physical intimacy is already a step forward. Just enjoy the ride, and takes things at a pace that you are both comfortable with. Only move forward when both of you are ready. Being on the same page is important after all.

• I hear you. I mean he's never tried to do anything that makes me uncomfortable, since this we have progressed a little bit more but I was completely comfortable with it. Thanks

• No problem. 😊

• Yep. It's only logical.

• I wouldn't really worry about it. He might just be 'in the mood' for some hot make out sessions haha.
    Probably liked it so much he wants more of them.
    If you're wondering if he wants to take it to the next level, just ask, or wait til its brought up

• Lol. I was actually worried he didn't like kissing me, but he clearly does since he said my kissing has changed and he knew I had it in me. We haven't really discussed things as yet but things did kinda progress (no sex or anything just touching). I'm comfortable up to this point, just not comfortable with anything else unless in a relationship.

• not necessarily.. he just likes you i think. perhaps he wouldn't mind if u took it to the next level but i don't think he's expecting it

• Hmm there's me thinking most guys would be expecting more. He hasn't shown signs of frustration so you might be right. Thank you.

• aw no just relax and enjoy rhe relationship ☺️ glad to have helped

• It is possible that he will take it to the next level.

• Yes once there's intimacy with the tongue, it seems like a loving kiss to me. My lover and I have an unspoken passion for each other. We kiss and our tongues just dances! Hidden passion. Good luck!

• Thanks. I feel the same like when we kiss it's like time stops and for once my mind is completely blank. its a great feeling

• Seems like it! He's really into you :)

• French kissing with lotsa deep tongue.

• Possibly if he is always kissing you that way.

• it seems like he's trying to get to the next level.

• Most likely yes.

• Yes most definitely! He wants you.

• probally...

• Maybe... if both of you are ready for it

• yeah, or he's worried he may be losing your interest and wants to keep you on your toes!

• True I've never thought of it like that

• Yeah he most likely is!!

• As in the next sexual level? Maybe.

• He wants to go to the next stage.

• Maybe he just cares about you more now and is showing that through kisses

• That could be the case. It's cute

• Hello.. listen u girls there is a thing with guys that u don't get yet. A guy cannot be with only one women! GUYS R DIFFERENT! it's not about u it's their human being. And believe me u should know where u stand. All what u said may mean that he loves u and also may mean u r his friend with benefits.. u never know. That guy maybe using u to get the best of u. So it's like y should Go to him and ask him: who r u to him. That's simple! And stop giving him whatever he wants whenever he wants cz u look like easy going or needy.

• my dad was with one woman for 25 years so your point is invalid.

• This seems kinda strange and out of the blue.. The asker wasn't asking about whether she was appearing 'easy' or whether he was playing her. I think she just wants to know if the guy Shea with wants to pursue more? It does make me wonder if they are just dating or perhaps in an early stage of a bf/gf relationship

• Hello everyone, It is scientifacly prooved that love can't stand for more than 5years. After that it becomes like a habit. That's parents keep on together. This is onth most of cases
      And exceptions doesn't make the rule. And about telling her that he maybe just playing on her that's because she wanna know where she is standing. She maybe just his friend with benefits. That's why she should talk to him directly.

• I don't think just yet, maybe he was tired of those simple kisses, and wants a little tongue

• he wants to take things to the next level.

• I imagine yes. He is probably trying to escalate things.