Is it shameful that I'm attracted to dumb girls?

I am 24 and I like young girls that are stupid and ditsy. I like alcoholic girls, sex girls, and girls who wear lots of makeup, are tan, dye their hair, and giggle a lot. I prefer girls age 18-22 because I like them dumb and crazy.

Here are some pictures of what I like:

YEAHH DUMB GIRLS!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Sort of, simply because I don't see why you'd ever want a girlfriend who parties a lot, who drinks until she passes out, because it's not healthy and majority cause problems in relationships. Keep in mind not all girls are like this, but I would question why you like them, do you find they're easier to talk to? etc.

What Girls Said 5

• lol for all you know they are honors students by day and just party hard at night

• Great, I don't care as long as I get to stick my weiner in them

• Well they definitely are lots of fun. Those are the cool ones to party with.

• Really? -____-

• We all like what we like.
    I think individuality is a beautiful thing.
    Peace xo

• Why do u like dumb girls because they are most likely easy?

What Guys Said 5

• I like party girls too but not stupid and dumb.

Besides, that last pic looks like they have a party at library :)

• What is shameful is that you will never step into a larger world by seeing it through a woman's eyes.

• Well those are not my type at all so more for you to have a shot with.

• i think the images you use paint an unrealistic picture that all 'dumb' girls are hot, which is far from truth. i don't know if you do this because you are specifically attracted to hot 'dumb girls' or because by posting pictures of hot girls you hope people would me more likely to sympathize with you for liking dumb girls and saying its ok.

• That blonde one is hot lol, she's a party girl that's why you like them lol