How should I talk to this guy that I think is really good looking?

I posted this before but not many people responded lol. Suggestions everyone!

So there's this guy I find really attractive. He works at a movie theatre. And I really want to talk to him. He's a manager or something since he's always suited and booted. I go to the movies quite often and he always smiles at me. We always make eye contact lol. He said hello to me the other day, and I was like "heyyyyy". I got extremely happy, but anyone would say hello lol. I could've initiated a conversation but chickened out. There's no place else I see him except the movie theatre. What should I do?

People tend to repeat questions. As did I. But at least I got good suggestions, thanks to you and few others.
No problem :) and okay thank you. I'm gonna go again soon after my final exam and hopefully something happens then. I feel like if I go every weekend, he'll think I'm weird lol but I guess not

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go talk to him

• THAT WAS SO HELPFUL!

... not!

• Hey, so I went to the movies yesterday and the attractive guy that was there was working. I really wanted to talk to him but I was only able to get my movie tickets from him and couldn't initiate conversation. Would it be weird if I go to the movies every two weeks? I really wanna talk to this guy. I don't know why I can't keep my mind off him. Maybe he's just too good looking lol

• Thanks for MH. No It would not be weird at all I used to go every weekend for a long time. One day you can have your talk with him and find out what will happen

What Guys Said 2

• Just keep being yourself and being friendly then you might get to know him.

• Strike up a conversation.

• That's the problem! I don't know what to say.

• Just be comical and talk about anything and see where it goes from there.

What Girls Said 3

• Ahhhh I had been in that situation but I chickened out and never approached him.

If you are brave, make the first move and start up a conversation

• Yeah, next time you see him talk to him!

• you should say hi next time.