Turning 22 still living at home?

Self conscience about it. Going to school. I'm moving out in October. I'm turning 22 next month. Is this a turn off to girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• you shouldn't be self conscience about still living at home... trust me you aren't the only one. I also live at home with my parents, i just graduated in may. It's not a turn off, if you plan on living your with parents forever thats a problem. if you have plans on moving than that's fine. I have plans on moving i just need time to get enough money for furniture etc.

• I'm just starting school though at 22. I tried other things they just didn't work out. Would this together be a turn off? Again in leaving in October or a little earlier

• This is pretty refreshing to hear.. I've dated a lot of hot but superficial and shallow girls. I think I'm a bit jaded lol. would you say most of your girlfriends would think this way too?

• Of course when girls hear that we get concerned but if you just explain i think they'll understand. . I don't have a problem with that at all and neither would my friends. Maybe you shouldn't date superficial girls.

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing to be self conscience about. Yes, girls might obviously be disappointed that you don't have a place of your own to have a lot of sex and to not have to talk to your parents so much but if a girl stops talking to you for that petty reason than be glad your not dating her. Find a nice girl who would love your parents, or at least tolerates them

• No it's not 22 is not that old. Most people don't graduate till 23 and still need a couple years to get their life together. Don't worry about it

• Ha the thing is I'm just starting school. Feel far behind but I do have my chit together and know what I want at this point.

• No. Abundant approves. You are doing better than most people.

• Ill be 24 in 2 weeks and I still live at home... And I don't graduate until next year when I'm 25... I hope to god ill be out before I turn 26...

• Ha but your a female I feel like it's different as a man

• What's your major out of curiosity.

• I'm a psychology major lol

What Guys Said 3

• Being financially stable is better than having your own place and barely scrapping by. Take advantage of your ability to live at home until you have a steady career and cash flow.

• Try 31 and still living at home. You're fine trust me lol

• Damn bro lol and a cat on profile pic.. no judge.

• it generally depends on the girl mostly