I need some good advice?

There's a guy who I have very recently become interested in. Anyway, his twin daughters and my niece are on the same softball team so I've been seeing him a little more frequently than usual. He's VERY shy, doesn't say much. He sits back and laughs and every now and then he'll pass a comment. I've never actually spoken to him in person but as of lately he's been liking some things on my Facebook page so I decided to do the same (I understand it's JUST Facebook). How can I approach him? Because I know he won't approach me. I'm not the most outgoing person in the world either. But I don't know anything about him really. Every time I'd walk in his general direction tonight, just to possibly make small talk, he'd always walk away. I don't think it was done intentionally but I didn't want to look like a stalker so I left well enough alone. Lol but what can I say as a starter conversation other than what's happening with the game? I want him to know that I'm interested without coming across super strong.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to him at softball games. You already have something to talk about with him - the softball game and you're daughters.

You could even do something cunning like say your car is in the shop and ask him for a ride home from the game, forcing him to talk to you more.

What Guys Said 2

• Go up to him formally and make conversation then at the right moment ask him to lunch or dinner

• Play date for kids talk for you

What Girls Said 1

• Look hot, sit next to him, and ask him if he wants to try some food they sell there. And then talk