Do tall guys likes girls who are really short?

I like this dude who is 6'3 or 6'5 and I'm 4'11. I think he won't like me because of my height. My height comparing to him is that I am right above the waist. Everytime I try to stand next to him, I feel really short. I really want to know if boys like girls who are my height or at the height they are at.

*And how is he going to hug me without going down to my height* (IF I HAVE THE CHANCE TO TALK TO HIM)

Most Helpful Guy

• You're 13... and you like this dude who's 6'3 , 6'5 ... I hope it's not what i'm thinking.

You have the chance to talk to him for sure !
    Hug?
    No problemo, just need to knee a little but romance is probably not morally just is it?

What Guys Said 1

• It varies from person to person, I personally like girls of all height (I am also average height). Just go for it, because even he if doesn't like short girls at first, your personality could win him over.

What Girls Said 1

• some of them do.