Girls, pick one to date. A guy that's a complete asshole or a guy that's a complete wuss?

These are meant to be complete polar opposites. An asshole who doesn't give a shit about you and worries about himself first but he's very dominant and takes pride in having you as his girl Or a wuss who's very passive, indecisive and really lacks any ability to lead. But he's still really nice to you and treats you like a princess.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Passive kind guy! Overly dominant guys are fake and obnoxious, I can't stand being around one for more than a few minutes they annoy me so much so I could never date one!
    I like treating people well so I expect the same in return so it would be a healthier relationship! My boyfriend is kind of like that except he can be a leader if he has to in school projects and what not, and he's not indecisive. But he's super sweet and caring and treats me like a princess. His kind nature drew me to him and makes me want to stay!

What Girls Said 12

• This is tricky, as I've just ended things with a guy who fits parts of each description. He tried to act dominant, yet when the ball was in his court he couldn't make decisions. He rarely considered my feelings, but acted as though he cared and said nice things once in a while... I'd just choose not to date the guy at all if I had to deal with any of those traits again.

• I prefer the wuss.

• What's with all these lesser of two evils questions lately?

I wouldn't date either.

• I feel I would have a better chance building a wuss's confidence than trying to teach an ass hole to be humble and considerate

• I'll go with wussy because of safety reasons.

• The wuss anytime.

• I'd rather be single

• The wuss dude. Men who like to dominate aren't my cup of tea.

• wuss, for sure. I would want to be treated well. Who cares if he is not a leader.

• Asshole, id fight with him. It would be a lot of fun

• Asshole- power couple, sexual tension. Being with an asshole I feel like it would bring my insecurities up and really push me to the edge- make my ground shaky and possibly make me a bitch and distant if he isn't giving me the attention I need.

Wuss- security, I'd be in control. I feel like I'd be the man in the relationship and become the asshole, because it's too easy.. I'd appreciate how thoughtful he was but we'd be missing that sexual tension. He'd want to give me everything and I feel like that needs to be earned.

I like not having everything given to me, it needs to be earned. I also don't like feeling of having my insecurities shoved in my face and being hurt all the time.

If I had to pick... It would be asshole, for the great dominating sex.

• The asshole