I feel like I am literally about to go insane?

I am bi sexual but I grew up in a christian household. My parents are evangelical pastors with a high levels of education. I was taught being bi sexual is a sin. I feel like my mind is being pulled apart. I have found myself creating alternative realities to who I am because I can't cope with the fact that I am bi sexual. Are you born bi sexual or is it a choice?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are born that way

What Girls Said 3

• I think you're born who you are, it's not wrong. Liking who you like is biologic.

• Why can't it be both?

• I don't think it matters what you're born as. Your relationship with God is between you and him. I don't believe God to create something and hate it, not my God anyways. You are who you are and I think God knows and is understanding of it. Old Christian religion is fear based, and I think it was like that because people made it that way, not God. Regardless of your sexuality you are still one of God's children.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know if you're born that way or not for sure because I'm not a scientist. I lean more towards the not side though. Something has made you think that way, this is what a gay dude I know said but I don't know his whole story because I was watching sports while he was telling me.

Anyway, your question reminded me of this song:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRHetRTOD1Q