Why do white an hispanic girls like black guys so much?

why do they like us a lot? i see a lot of people jealous to

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny... every single HISPANIC girl I've met would hesitate dating a black guy. To them and their family is somewhat of an embarrassment, that's why you hardly see a Hispanic girl with a black guy and if you do, its usually a gold digger ex. Kobe Bryant ex wife, mayweathers girlfriend etc. As in for white women, yes for some reason they do tend to like black guys.

What Girls Said 5

• 1.) It's trendy
    - I can guarantee most white and Hispanic females wouldn't be in interracial relationships if a ton of other women weren't doing it first. They're simply flowers, being led the herd.

2.) Black guys tend to make just about any Hispanic or whte woman feel like a goddess even if she is sincerely mediocre physically and has excess fat.
    - naturally, this makes those girls feel sexy, desirable, and fiercely confident
    - they don't seem to realize or care that many black men are like that due to either being thirsty/desperate, having self-hating mentality that causes them to worship whitened up physical features, or they're just acting on that sleazy, dog-like mentality

• I love banging my BBC in them just feels so good

• @Asker You sound like a dirty, sleazy pig.

• well because black guys r hot. i mean who dont want genes like that?

• im black so whats up :) i go balls deep in dat azz i want mix babies

• Do Asian Canadians have a certain look to them lol?

• ehmmmm 😇😇 yeahhhhhnnoo? maybe. apparently. 😂 @illusive_man

• everyone has a preference

• Let's face it you like the BBC :)

• Not all of us do. I only go for white guys.

• It's a preference not necessarily based on race or color

What Guys Said 11

• http://i.imgur.com/kATcG3W.gif

and so it begins...

• Thats weird not every latin girl I've met wanted a black guy dunno about white women but it could be the same

• i dated a lot them lol hispanic guys where mad lol latinas give good head tho just lke white girls

• Lol good going and eff those guys who get mad though

• I have no idea, but I'm pretty sure there's a good reason.

My mom cheated on my dad recently with a guy---he's black---from the Dominican Republic. She straight up left the U. S. for two months claiming she was visiting her cousin in Georgia. The Facebook photos on the guy's profile proved otherwise. Boy, was she mad when I exposed her. Went as far to even verbally disown me as her son.

So whatever black dudes are doing, they're definitely doing a good job. ja ja

• Everyone has their preferences.

• hispanic love the badboy thug appeal. They enjoy being treated like a piece of meat, so i doubt they go after the nice black dudes.

• Its easy to guess!!! Black guys have big dicks... And women love them... Other then that... Nothing

• That's racist. To say black guys have nothing else to offer to girls.

• @MyUsernameRules - Oh sorry if i offended you but that is just my view...

• I wish I had the perfect 9in black guy sausage my 6in ain't good enough 😔

• I see a lot of ugly Hispanic and white girl's with black guys

• Does this question boost your ego?

• condifence white and hispanic girls like me x)

• And what is special in white and hispanic girls? Maybe you believe that white race is superior and get happy that the superior race likes you?

• Because we have bigger dicks and are more handsome! My last girlfriend was Hispanic and she gave good head.. ;)

Loads of huspanic guys get jealous at me too

• Damn homie, all da beta males down voting me :P

• Jealous people

• I think that may be in your head, buddy xP

• That's funny I usually only see white girls white guys and Hispanic s with Hispanic