Could you complete this dating challenge?

So you have to date people alphabetically. It doesn't have to start with the first person you ever date ever but for the challenge you have to start with going out with someones who's name start A and then after that the next person you date must have their name start with a B and you go on until you get down to Z.

Do you think you could do it in your lifetime? Those Q, U, X, and Z's will be tough ones...

I forgot the rest. If you do accomplish it you'd get $10,000,000. So if you met someone that was the perfect match for you during the challenge you'd have to decide between staying with them or leaving and attempting to win the challenge which still wouldn't be a guarantee.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, coincidentally iv dated A and C. so do i move onto D or go back to B? :P lol!

as for the last few letters, I'm sure youd be covered in China or Africa

What Girls Said 6

• Dating shouldn't be a game.

• I'm not actually asking people to do it I'm just wondering if people would attempt and think they could do it.

• I know. I just felt like being that one guy.
      I'd lose that game before it even started lol.

• I've barely managed to get 2 boyfriends in my nearly 20 years of living so I'm pretty sure I'd fail at trying to get 26 haha!

• Lmao not in order unless I had a passport!

• What if you were seeing 2 people at once, would their names have to start with AA and AB and so on? lol

• Do you mean bf/gf or just seeing each other?

• No because i haven't had 26. boyfriends

• i can't even find someone to kiss me let alone 26 to date me lol gettooout here

What Guys Said 2

• A and J are my only ones.

• Haha mateeee, I've done
    A, C, D, F, H, I, J, K, M, O, R, S, T, V, W, Z hahhahaha