What is going on with this guy?

Short and simple, I met a guy last week. I work with disabled people and called a taxi service that he works for. He picked us up from the house. We spoke on the way to our destination, he gave me his #. It's been less than a week and we hung out once. I told him I'm busy working every day but he's eager to hang out again. He's asked me out so much that it has gotten annoying since that is how he starts every convo and ends every convo (and we only text so you basically thats the majority of the convo) and I keep telling him I will let him know when Im free.

This morning he texted me "Are you working with that lady tomorrow?" I say "yea, why"? He wants to drop by her house and wants me to come outside to see him for a little. I said... ah, no... we'll hang out soon enough. I think he completely crossed the line with the comment about stopping by my clients house to see me. How dare you use her personal information to try to get close to me? If you have my work or home address, do not abuse it, I've known him only a week, so invasive. I feel like he might actually show up to her home one day! We live very close and both have cars. I saw him twice in 6 days, I have things to do and I'm more than happy with only one date a week since we are not a couple and just met. What should I do about this guy? Do you think he crossed the line?

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand that feeling so well and he definitely crossed the line! I had the same problem, only we never went out on a date and barely spoke that one time we met because I was catching up with my friends. Somehow he got my number and began texting me. I was polite. He kept asking for us to hang out, sent flowers and so on even though I told him I was working a lot. In the middle of the night he called me, texted me and facebook messaged me several times, freaked out and said goodbye. In the meantime I was sound asleep. He later apologised for his behaviour and I told him I was no longer interested. This continued on for over a year until I met my current boyfriend. Even after we became a couple, which he knew, he would send me flowers and text me. He said that he wouldn't stop until he "won me back". Sometimes he still text or call me.
    What you have got to do is be very clear with him. If you are still interested say "Hey, I don't mean to be rude but you are coming on a bit too strong and it's stressing me out. I want to hang out with you but I have a lot going on. I will let you know when I'm free, okay?"
    If you have lost your interest you can say "Look you're a nice guy but I realise now that you need someone that's more available and I'm unfortunately not that person. I wish you all the best and really do hope you find her."

• woah, so that's how bad it can get? omg.. I'm so sorry for you.

What Guys Said 2

• way over the line.

• And guys, this is a perfect example of if you're desperate and have no other options, at least act like you're not desperate and have other options

What Girls Said 1

• He sounds pushy. I would just tell him we can't see each other anymore. If he asks why? Tell him he is going too fast with seeing you a lot and the rest of the stuff that he was doing to you.