Guys, if u have been on 3 dates with a girl (known her for 2 weeks) and u were really keen on her would u be texting her every day?

Please answer the question for both if u have had sex with her or haven't yet.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I don't text anyone everyday until I'm asked to. It's not the best move I know but I'm not a great relationship guy. If you don't text me for a few days I'm totally fine with that. My grandparents went months without communicating more than once or twice a week over the phone if they could do that. So unless I am specifically asked to text you everyday I'm probably not going to do it no matter how much I like you. If you want him to do that tell him. If he's like me he probably will.

What Guys Said 14

• I'm not much of a texter to be honest I haven't sent a text in o about 5 years or so. So chances are probably not.

• Only because I would expect her to want me to...

• I sure would. The heart is not a clock. It registers emotions, not minutes. You can have strong feelings and hopes for someone in an evening..

• small text is okay, if you trying to have really long convos throughout the day, it could get annoying,. I personally would just want her to name a time a place to meet up instead of all the small chit chat.

• Sex makes no difference. If I'm keen on her I'd take her out often. Not gonna text , that is not my thing.

• I probably wouldn't. Got plenty to do to fill up my time, plus I wouldn't want to be annoying her.

• If both are interested, the contact will be present from mutual sides.

• I wouldn't. I am not that touchy-feely

• I hate texting so probably not. Only when I had something to say or were making plans.

• Only if she initiates texting first half the time.

• yes yes yes

• I hate texting so no I wouldn't. I once passed up a woman who wanted to sleep with me because she texted me for like 3 days straight and I got fed up with having to keep the conversation going so I told her I wasn't interested anymore.

• I'd try not to, I'd rather save the conversation for being in person.

• Umm, if I had plenty of free time, possibly