Guys, how do you find the whole concept of long distance relationships?

does it work? lol
it seems like bullshit to me and most of these relationships NEVER WORK

Most Helpful Guy

• Long distance relationship is a bit like fishing but after getting a fish on the hook , you just keep on dragging the fish around and never bring in on the boat or just cut the line and let it go.

1h23on8hs5s44c2iqm9tze2x.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../Man-Fishing-in-the-Sunset.jpg

It's tiring for you and is painful for the fish.
    If you are going to use the internet as a tool to finding a partner , what you two should be doing is not dwelling on the tussling but instead should be working on getting everyone onto a boat and sailing off into the sunset. After making sure the fish is not actually a boot that is lol.
    vectortoons.com/.../...-collection-michael-006.jpg

If you can't do that... why even bother?

• THIS IS SO ACCURATE IM DYING HERE LMAO
      10/10

• tbh fuck my life lol

• Tell me about it.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not really into it. I don't't like having to plan things out several weeks in advance and have to rearrange when stuff comes up. That and I don't have the typical 9 to 5 work schedule with weekends off and I don't make a whole lot of money at my job. At this point, I simply can't afford a long distance relationship.

• Yeh it doesn't work, tried it, hated it

• Then why asking? -_-
    If you never had one don't discourage others...
    There are many successful LDRs..
    You got to try one...

• you're young lol you won't get it

• It's possible but it's hard work.

• Saw in another comment you said you don't know of any LDR that has worked out. If you want I can tell you my story. I don't promise it's interesting though.

• oh man lmao that's great, im happy for you though
      but the distance wasn't far either so that played in your favor i guess?
      anyways good to know!

• The distance wasn't massive but there is a sea inbetween as well. A journey there takes well over 6 hours.

• You're right. They are a lot of work and usually don't work. Absence may make the heart grow fonder. But it does make the heart wonder.

What Girls Said 2

• I think it works very much if you are willing and determined, and have very strong feelings toward that other person. And a big one too, is baggage. If you do not carry around baggage, it could work. :)

• What does baggage mean lol?

• Ummmmm ex's that linger around you. Or emotional baggage from them that will affect you and your long distant boyfriend/girlfriend

• Very true statement :) @ThisGurl

• Personally I wouldn't do it unless it was guaranteed we would see each other again

• you'll end up getting bored of each other and distancing yourself from them or themselves from you, you will stop talking and everything will be a memory

• Umm... if you say so?