Guys, how do you find the whole concept of long distance relationships?

does it work? lol
it seems like bullshit to me and most of these relationships NEVER WORK

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Long distance relationship is a bit like fishing but after getting a fish on the hook , you just keep on dragging the fish around and never bring in on the boat or just cut the line and let it go.

1h23on8hs5s44c2iqm9tze2x.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/.../Man-Fishing-in-the-Sunset.jpg

It's tiring for you and is painful for the fish.
    If you are going to use the internet as a tool to finding a partner , what you two should be doing is not dwelling on the tussling but instead should be working on getting everyone onto a boat and sailing off into the sunset. After making sure the fish is not actually a boot that is lol.
    vectortoons.com/.../...-collection-michael-006.jpg

If you can't do that... why even bother?

3|3
    0|0
    • THIS IS SO ACCURATE IM DYING HERE LMAO
      10/10

• Show All
    • tbh fuck my life lol

• Tell me about it.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not really into it. I don't't like having to plan things out several weeks in advance and have to rearrange when stuff comes up. That and I don't have the typical 9 to 5 work schedule with weekends off and I don't make a whole lot of money at my job. At this point, I simply can't afford a long distance relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeh it doesn't work, tried it, hated it

1|0
    1|0
  • Then why asking? -_-
    If you never had one don't discourage others...
    There are many successful LDRs..
    You got to try one...

1|0
    0|0
    • you're young lol you won't get it

• It's possible but it's hard work.

1|0
    0|0
    • Saw in another comment you said you don't know of any LDR that has worked out. If you want I can tell you my story. I don't promise it's interesting though.

• Show All
    • oh man lmao that's great, im happy for you though
      but the distance wasn't far either so that played in your favor i guess?
      anyways good to know!

• The distance wasn't massive but there is a sea inbetween as well. A journey there takes well over 6 hours.

• You're right. They are a lot of work and usually don't work. Absence may make the heart grow fonder. But it does make the heart wonder.

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it works very much if you are willing and determined, and have very strong feelings toward that other person. And a big one too, is baggage. If you do not carry around baggage, it could work. :)

0|1
    0|0
    • What does baggage mean lol?

• Ummmmm ex's that linger around you. Or emotional baggage from them that will affect you and your long distant boyfriend/girlfriend

• Very true statement :) @ThisGurl

• Personally I wouldn't do it unless it was guaranteed we would see each other again

0|0
    0|0
    • you'll end up getting bored of each other and distancing yourself from them or themselves from you, you will stop talking and everything will be a memory

• Umm... if you say so?