He never initiates anything?

I feel like I'm always the one who texts first. I also end it first bec the. I think I can at least write again without it looking too desperate ;) he does all the right things whenwe see each other but he doesn't initiate anything. He thinks I'm taken (he hasn't asked, I haven't said anything) so ok maybe not ask me out on dates but at least text to say hello? I know he likes me, he acts that way but is it too much to ask for him to write and chat to me?

He does read my posts in a group chat but doesn't answer. Then again he doesn't chat there in general, but I know he at least reads my posts/thinks of me. But STILL nothing😠

Most Helpful Guy

• "is it too much to ask for him to write and chat to me?"

No, you are free, encouraged even, to do exactly that.

If he thinks you are taken why should he put in any effort?

• Because he likes me?😉
      He tried to take a pic of me when he thought I wouldn't notice... how cute?
      So why not be a bit more chatty?

• Well I guess it depends on how badly you want something with him. Not badly enough apparently, and that's fine :)

• Ah you don't understand quite HOW badly I do. But we work together... you have to play it cool...

What Guys Said 2

• He is either disinterested or lazy. Perhaps talk to him?

• Not sure able it the lazy bit? He talks a lot online so maybe not that. He also seems v interested when we're hanging out. That's what confuses me a bit. Any other suggestions/ideas?

• Sorry clicked by accident, on train to work lol

• some guys are just lazy that way

• You need to have some serious talk with him

• Lol now that would put someone right off wouldn't it?

• yes it will.. I thought you were in a relationship or something.. sorry I schemed... usually when I'm interested about someone, I usually text them first and right away too. I don't usually wait a week or so to text or text back.. maybe you should let him know that you are single and maybe that will give him a good reason to initiate.

What Girls Said 4

• Some guys aren't sociable on social media. I've known a guy who is chatty and all in person, but when I talk to him on fb or whatsapp he barely answers or says anything.

• He talks to his friends and family all the time though. Sends them videos (I wave and say hello lol) so it's just me somehow...

• Thanks for that😘 I so hope he does../

• Sure :) u could talk to him about it. Let him know you're interested and available.

• well if he thinks you're taken there's your answer

• he's not interested.

• Give it a break
    If he likes you he will contact you if you give him a chance to

• I did. He did. Took him 4 weeks though!!! I write maybe once a week, we have a little chat, I leave it at that. I know he's shy but if they want to write they will, right?

• I made sure the conversation was related
      It was February so I brooght up valentines which made it easier

• Ok that's only 8 months to go then 😉 just joking, thanks I know what you mean. Will try x