Guys, do you text the girl your dating everyday?

And if you both take it in turns to message would you miss her if you didn't hear from her for a few days?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• text the girl im dating everyday? most likely not. sometimes im just super busy.

What Guys Said 11

• Here's the thing. I would message her everyday.
    The thing is more girls now have been 'taught' to see this as "needy" or "too aggressive" or whatever the fuck.
    So i HAVE to play it cool, appear uninterested, appear like i don't give a fuck.

Fucked up, right?

• When I'm dating I text every day for the first month and every other day after that. For me, though, talking isn't a form of bonding at all unless I'm in the same room with the person I'm talking to. So I do text frequently, but seeing someone in person at least twice a week is so much more important.

• yes but i try not to be too clingy with the whole i miss you texts and love you etcs.. i might mention it now and then but im not trying to get her irritated by it hehe

• My crush and I went 3 days without texting. By the end of the 3 days I missed her so much. I don't know if she missed me (I was on vacation so there was a reason for not texting) but I missed her a lot.

We text everyday but our responses are hours apart. We both have lives and things to get done.

• I don't need to. I see her everyday xD

• Pretty much

• Hell, I text/talk to crushes before I even date them everyday too lol

• Yeah mostly i would like to talk to her on regular basis it doesn't matter hw much time we took to talk though.

• I did when i was dating somebody. Well most days.

• No , she would be creeped out and never respond

• I would, but I text the girl I have a crush on everyday.

• yes, if i go for more than a day without talking with a girl i am dating i start to worry. but then i am insecure after having several bad relationships. it has been my experience that i keep putting into a relationship while she is planning to leave and not answering texts or calls is one of the first signs.

• I am the girl version of you, what I've learnt is that each couple is different and if it's something that works well for both of you then there's nothing wrong with it :) sometimes we talk out of fear that if we don't talk we are losing them.. Reality is I don't actually have to talk to the guy im with everyday so long as we do talk sometimes and the time we spend together is quality