I'm a 25 year old male virgin who has never had a girlfriend. Am I a sick weirdo?

I'm 25 years old and I've never had a girlfriend, had sex, been kissed or even been on a date. I'm painfully shy around girls. I'd love nothing more than to have a girlfriend but I'm worried that girls will think that there is something wrong with me if I tell them. I feel like a complete failure.

Am I sick? A weirdo? A loser?

Most Helpful Girl

• its not weird.

What Girls Said 1

• Why do u call urself that. Ur normal

• I wouldn't call it normal... most people have had experience by now.

• Generally, society thinks you're a "loser" if you haven't kissed by you're 18, and after 16 is pushing it. Most normal, socially adept people should have no problem getting their first kiss at latest by 15.

The only exception is if you had opportunities, but made a personal choice not to, for whatever reason.

• Lol, guys if ur that worried u come and kiss me and asker come and date me couple times. no need to dramatize

What Guys Said 5

• Wow, do you at least try to talk to girls? Just don't tell them that you've been forever alone until it comes up. They will just feel sorry for you, they won't think there's something wrong with you.

• Yes you are. My suggestion, make peace with the fact and try to find a girl who'd be into you. She exists, that's for certain. Just accept what you are and find that girl.

• I'm 28 in the same boat, no we are not weirdos, just not socially strong, and it aware

• We both are :)

• it's difficult to not feel bitter and resentful