No eye contact?

Suppose you went out with a girl/guy for the first time. You spent like three hours walking down the streets and talking. However, that girl/guy doesn't make an eye contact with you. Literary! She/he was quite talkative but no eye contact! Would you consider seeing her/him again? What's your thoughts on this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• The reason for this is because maybe those type of people are shy & don't really like making eye contact with anyone. Believe me, I do the same thing when an attractive woman is talking to me & I really have trouble making straight eye contact with them. This happens a lot with everyone.

What Guys Said 4

• Any chance she was nervous

• She is probably nervous. i WOULD consider seeing her again but if i feel things aren't improving (her getting comfortable with me) then i would just tell her. if nothing changes then it's over.

• Eye contact on walking?

• Suppose you both had sat at the bench for like an hour and talked of stuff, and yet no eye contact was made.

• Walking is not the same with sitting honey.

• I understand. I meant to say you both had walked for hours and when decided to take a seat. I know that it's difficult to maintain eye contact while walking but what about about sitting on the bench?

• They might just be shy... lots of people are. Looking into another's eyes can be overwhelming for some people.

What Girls Said 1

• i would not see him again.