I was just looking back at my past dating experiences and one instance is bugging me?

I've dated a few girls so far but no relationship has come out of them. I have been told from family (mainly my dad) that I can move slow when dating. The reason is I know where I stand and I know what I try to look for in a girl, but im also a reserved person, although opening up to people isn't hard, I won't do it unless you ask. This one girl I dated about 2 years ago seemed to have been my closest shot to almost being in a relationship. We talked on the phone and text for about 2-3 months before meeting. We went out to a late lunch and hung around in the park where I managed to lay a kiss on her. By the end of the date we were full on making out. For the second date she invited over to her relatives who were out of town and we had sex that night. After that everything seemed fine communication wise. A few days after the 2nd date I asked her if she wanted to hang out. This is where she started giving excuses like "Im busy" or "Im not sure". I repeatedly asked her to meet up (maybe like 5x), but it never came through all though we talked on the phone like normal. She was even telling me her feelings and stuff. I remember she told me that there were "loots of guys after her", this I took as a sign that she wanted to be in a relationship... But why did she not want to me up when I offered? Anyways, this goes on for a few more weeks, and I just started losing interest.. Then so did she until one day she told me she couldnt speak to me anymore. She go into a relationship at that point. Ladies your thoughts? and guys too

Most Helpful Girl

• she's not worth your thoughts.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• guess she's not interested anyway man...

• Yup you were shit at sex

• It wasn't even that. I made her cum 3 times that night and she told me I was pretty rough, which she said she liked... So it clearly wasn't the sex