I'm about to leave for 1.5 months and I'm afraid this guy is going to move on... what should I do?

Been talking to a guy for 4 months, and have been on 4 amazing dates. We have a blast everytime. He texts me everyday and treats me like a queen. He's told me what he like about me and that I make him happy.

but I'm leaving for 1.5 months for a trip. He thinks its good that I'm gone, to see what it'll do to our friendship, but now I'm worried. When I said goodbye I saw him get in his car, and kind of tear up and rub his face.

From what I've said, do you think he'll move on and what can I do to make it last because I think this guy is awesome?

Most Helpful Guy

• If he moves on, than was the friendship as special as you thought it was? Listen, I get you're scared that he'll move on, but what control over that do you really have? NONE! Don't get worked up over it. The best thing you can do, is stay in touch while your away and let him know you're thinking of him (if you still are) and enjoy your trip. Don't fret whether he's going to be there when you get back. Who knows, you might meet someone on your trip or you might feel differently for this guy by the time you get back. The point is, many things can happen, and you have little to no control over them, so don't waste your trip by worrying about this.

What Guys Said 6

• He didn't want you to see him cry, but I think keeping contact with him would help out via Skype or something.

• hahah seems like he's tryin 2 avoid u and he's happy u r leavin...

• If you aren't there for 1.5 months, you have no control over what he does. Leave it on a good note, best you can do

• Well if you aren't that close (as it sounds) than it might happen but I doubt it if he is really interested in you. You should have discussed it or talk some about it before you leave it it worries you that much.

• Is there any way to contact him?

• dirty texts and make him want you

What Girls Said 1

• he probably will move on.