Does a guy like you when?

he mentions you that there is possibility of a second date or he is just being polite? Ilike this guy and we went on our first date togehter after we met 2 months ago just last week after several attempts to go out. We were supposed to pay our respective meals (cause once he told me he did not have money, but I assume, -he did not tell me though- that he did not have enough money to pay for both of us that is why he told me back then he did not ahve money) but at the end he paid for both of us. I had a good tiem and I assume he did although he did not directly told me but I did told him I had a good time though. We made out for quite some time. The thing is that yesterday we were texting and among many of the topics we texted almost at the end out of the blue he mentions: Next time you invite. Which for me it means there could be another date?

I was surprised becaue he brought that to the topic we were not even talking about going out again, we were talking about other things. I mean I do want to go out with him again beacue what is the deal of just going on a first date and not continue to hang out with him if by the way he acts it seems he likes me but he has not said it like directly to my face but I was going to bring the idea of going out again eventually in the future at some point maybe like in 1 month or 2 so I dont sound that desesperat, coming too strong or being clingy to hang out with him and that may scare him away. We are both grown up.

Most Helpful Girl

• He gave you the green light. Ask him out and be specific. "Want to see a movie Saturday night?" I wouldn't wait very long before asking.

• On our first date when we were arranging the date he even mentioned me like I said he did not have money I dont know if he told me that because he felt bad because he could not invite me or he is a modern guy who prefer each partner to pay on its own and was not willing to pay for me. At the end of dinner he end up paying for both of us and the odd thing was that just hours before I was going to see him for the date he again mentioned me about not having money and I told him at that moment. "Dont worry each one pay our own". At the end he paid for both of us. But I was surprised then that he mentioned me yesterday Next time your treat. and of course I said yes!!

• Even before arranging for our first date some weeks ago. Over text messages he was kind of doubtful to go out with me just for the fact taht since the beginning we were arranging to go to the movies and just movies but then when those movie plans were not possible. I told him bluntly. It is ok if we do not go out to the movies, we could go to eat something what is important is to spend a good time with a person I find it easy going. The guy tease me over text messages in fact yesterday he ask me to send him a pic of me in office clothes beause he is curious to see how I look like (he had seen me in casual clothes in our first date which he liked the way I dressed, then he had seen me in kind of informal beach clothes shorts, no make up and hair up

• He definitely likes you! How sweet he serms. I would for sure let him know you are fine splitting the bill or taking turns. That seems to be a worry for him. Has he followed up for "next time" yet? I'd ask him out for the weekend.

What Guys Said 2

• nah... if he wanted 2 avoid u, then i assume he'd not ask for further dates

• yup he likes you

What Girls Said 1

• i think he likes you.