Is he serious or just looking to hook up?

So. There's a guy, we haven't met yet. But, he likes to text me. Ask me about my day, and he'll stand out in the rain to talk to me over the last phone for an extended period of time, and, if I get flirty, he's all for it. And if I don't want to be, he respects that. I feel as though he might have think more might come of our meeting each other. ... But, we met via tinder. And. He's admitted to not having the largest male part... Said he didn't want to disappoint. Frankly, I don't care about that. I'm just wondering, could he actually be interested in more than a fling?

Most Helpful Guy

• did he show any signs he's actually interested or not?

• He texts me first, asks if I'm upset the day after we get pretty openly sexual, when is been trying not to do that, wants to meet, and has a genuine interest in my daily life and history... Is that interest?

• And, for the next, for the third day in a row wanted to know if I wanted to talk on the phone again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I have had the same exact situation, i actually just met a guy i have been talking to for months and it was off tinder. We had talked for probably 4 months and finally met. I was confused on the same thing until we met and we ended up getting along really well, and i guess i was really lucky he wasn't a douche and just looking for a hookup, so i guess you will won't really know until you meet in person cause text is so different.

• ask him.. since tinder is pretty clear what it is for. so ask him

• he just wants a fling.