I Crossed His Mind?

I have a few ideas on how to reply, but I just got a text from a guy I went on a second date with three days ago: 'hey there good looking! You just crossed my mind.' Any ideas how to respond? Is this the same level as 'thinking about you'? I'm not the best flirter and I would like to get some flirtatious ways to respond without seeming too clingy/desperate. I've looked at past answers but I just wanna get some other ideas before I respond. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is just another way of saying I was thinking about you. Respond however you see fit. Just start a conversation or if you were also thinking of him say "thanks I was thinking of you as well" or "what made you think of me" or "Oh yeah? What were you thinking about me?"

• Thanks for the input! I ended up texting him: 'that's so sweet, thanks! You've crossed my mind as well :)' hopefully I didn't come off too strong, I tend to over analyze >_<

• Ok thanks!

• No problem and best of luck to you!

What Guys Said 1

• just a "thanks" wuld b fine in my opinion :)

What Girls Said 1