Is it odd that my girlfriend doesn't want me to be around whenever her ex comes over to see their kids?

Whever my girlfriends ex comes over to see his kids (to her) I am always told in advanced that he's coming and to make myself scarce.

He knows we are together now but I do find it odd how I am always been made to feel like I have to 'hide' which I find odd.

Is it just me that sees it this way?

Most Helpful Girl

• it is odd.

What Girls Said 1

• How long have you been together and how long have they been separated?

• We've been together 9 months and they've been separated 2yrs.

• Hm. Could be she still has feelings for him, she doesn't want you two to meet, she doesn't want her ex to know who you are, she probably thinks it would be awkward.

What Guys Said 3

• That does seem a little strange, maybe talk to her about it and ask why she does this?

• maybe she's afraid dat u might have some fight wid him?

• Why would I? I don't have anything against him.

• Dont hide... man up.. let him know.. u are d boss now.. no need to hide.. just be normal...

• But I don't get a say basically in he matter. I will talk to her to find out why.

• gud luck.. and u got a face him.. just be normal