My girlfriend acting kinda weird nowadays?

I'm in LDR and we chat through whatsapp. She came online after a week or so. But lately she is ignorning me as fuck. First she used to reply in a minute or 2 but now she's taking like 5-7 minutes (shes online and not offline) . She's not of much starting a conversation and she neither picks out topic but that is from the start. Its really killing me inside. I really dont want to ask her this. I feel like a thrown teddy bear in the corner. I also feel that she just chats with me cuz I'm his 'boyfriend'.

If anyone can send their email id, I can send u the screenshots of her chat.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have been In a LDR... I can totally understand that feeling... totally sucks... dont loose ur cool... and if u will keep on msging her trust me man she is on the path of loosing interest In u.. she may not be aware of it herself.. but if u keep msging u will loose ur respect... and in a relationship one should not loose it until and unless she is.. just saty calm for a while... she is going for like 5 to 7 minutes... u vanjsh for 30 mins... and stay cool when u come back.. see her reaction.. and trust me man.. the more u will be possesive in a LDR the more the chances u will loose her... I would suggest talk to her like 4 days in a week.. see her reaction to this..

What Girls Said 3

• sad to say it but maybe she lost her interest in you.. or she's just busy who knows :)

• I dont think she might b busy cuz she is 'online'

• I did ask her that before and she said she was talking to her teacher.

• hahaha what an excuse :D i think you should stop writing to her and then you'll see if she really likes you or nah

• Was it she ALWAYS initiate conversation?

• Nope NEVER..
      1 in a 10 time..
      Its everytime me who start a conversation

• talk to her about it.

What Guys Said 1

• dude u shouldn't share screenshots... wot if ths makes things more complicated? :/