Observing what girls and guys like?

well everyone loves a hot girl or guy with a great personality, but sadly we can't have everything we ask for. So my question to all of you is if you had to choose one which would it be and why?

Ladies- the guy who is not very attractive but has the amazing personality, always makes you laugh and overall always a great man, or the smoking hot dude who is a jerk

Gentlemen- the girl who is eh alright but has the amazing personality, or the sexy girl who is sour ( I don't mean that in a feisty way)
yes I am aware, personality should always be #1 but in some cases for some people it isn't, aha lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Show me an ehh alright and I'll decide cause I'm not gonna choose the sour one.

What Guys Said 5

• ehh, but personality depending on how eh she truly is

• Hmm I think I would have to choose the guy with the amazing personality. Although I would like to find a guy with a mixture of both cause to be honest looks are a little bit important but they aren't everything :)

• Well if u dont match up with the personality of ur girl, ur relationship isn't gonna last long. As what happened in my life. So perfect partner with matching personality is important than having a girl looking like Mila Kunis.

• personality ofc 😏

• I ain't dating a sour puss, even if she's hot.

What Girls Said 1

• I'll take the nice one!