How to reject a girl politely, after few dates?

Should I be indirect or direct?

The best way is to not ask her out again, but what to do if she calls you and asks you out?

Thats a very good advice. Polite, peaceful and logical.

Initially i asked her out for date, so i cannot just say that i am not interested. That's rude.

I used 'I just dont think we're very much compatible' and it worked like a charm.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just dont think we're compatible...

Leave it at that. Dont go into detail unless you really dont mind hurting her feelings

• Thats a very good advice. Polite, peaceful and logical.

• Yay thanks for MHO and glad my line helped you :-)

What Girls Said 5

• Just tell her you aren't interested in dating her. Better to be honest

• "I enjoyed meeting you and hanging out with you, but I really don't think we'd make a good couple. I'm not really interested in you that way."

• Be a man, tell her that you're not interested! It will hurt her, and probably will hurt a lot, but it is better then any other option!

• Be honest instead of you know ignoring her. it feels bad if sm1 ignores u, be polite n kind , it always helps.

• tell her you are busy.

What Guys Said 2

• Be direct leave no room for misunderstanding but do it gently.

• You should shoot straight.

• *reloads the gun*

• Makes good sense :p.

• Permanent answer!