Is this girl dateable?

She works full time and goes to college. She doesn't really have a social life but she's really pretty and can be really nice. The only issue is, her best friends are her own family members. Meaning she like I mentioned before does not have a social life.

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats perfectly dateable in my opinion. Girls who have the potential to do something with their life are extremely desireable.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I'd need to know more to make a final decision but so far there's not anything that would be a dealbeaker for me.

I don't have much of a social life either so we could be loners together!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure many guys would date her, but not me. I don't like girls who are very attached to their families. They tend to be very influenced by their family and let their family control them and make big life decisions for them. I also don't like girls who are so big on study and work that they disregard their social lives, as that makes her seem dry and boring. And girls without social lives tend to be shy, passive and a little awkward.

1|0
    0|0
  • Good less drama :D

1|0
    0|0
  • np... social life my ass LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a social life, am I dateable?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea she's dateable

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of people work and go to school and have not much time for much else. Nothing wrong with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, of course she's dateable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I will introduce her to my limited social scene and blow her mind! lmao

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol if she's hot, yea

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah she is.

1|0
    0|0