Should I be with this guy or move on?

I talk to my crush normally and hug him and he always say I'm so short and everything and one day I said hi to him and he said wassup thickness and it caught me off guard that my crush said it too me. People have called me thick and say I have a perfect body. Another day during class I wanted to wear my crush jacket for no reason so I asked him and he said "but you're thick how can you be cold with all that meat on your body" and I just shrugged but I still ended up wearing his jacket. About a week later he hugged me and grabbed my butt and the hug was kind of long. Honestly it was awkward but it felt really good having my crush doing that to me. People say that we would make a cute couple and that he's always around me. I thought I was always around him since I like him. And the worst part out of all of this is that he's like a bad boy and not those typical player bad boy but like he's been to jail bad boy and he can be very flirty. He flirted withy friend once and he said he like short thick women and my friends just looked at me and I just looked back with my eyes wide. I know being with those kind of bad boys aren't so good with relationships but everytime I see him it's like falling him all over again. I don't know if I should move forward with him or just move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• hahhahaha no... he was rude... grabbed yer butt without permission?

What Guys Said 1

• wow what a dick
    you know in my opinion relationships are caring, and being a dick is not in that class of caring.
    dump the embodiment of the penis in my opinion.
    just ask yourself if you wish to be with a degrading little twat!

What Girls Said 2

• I'd advise you no but I can tell you'll just disregard my opinions so... as you feel

• you should move on.