Why some people say?

that is not correct to make out on the first date? I mean if there is chemistry between the 2 why not? Why waste anytime? I mean if you are in ur teenage years it can be more understable but if u are in ur mid 30 or mid 40 making out on the first date must happen.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because that means you simply give into lust before you gain any real affection. And may I ask why it 'must' happen?

• I mean I understand if that happens in teengers but in grown up people almost in mid 40's do they ahve to act like little boys and girls then?

• Not kissing on the first date does not equal acting like a boy and girl. It just means you want to get to know each other before you move on.

• Yes the person wants to get to know the person better

What Guys Said 5

• Don't listen to that crap. There are no rules in dating, love, or war

• I agree if there is chemistry go for it.

• hahahahha y u say dat?

some people prefer 2 take it slow ;)

• Well, I usually keep things less intimate on a first date. But that is me. Id like to et to know a woman first.

• If the person you are with is comfortable with sucking face on the first date, more power to you as a couple. If they're not comfortable, you'd do well to respect their boundaries.

#WhyIsThisAQuestion

• I believe the guy was the one wanting to make out with the lady, he is 42 she is 44, single both, no kids either one.

• And? All that matters is whether or not both people are comfortable with it. If one person isn't, then the other person needs to just deal with it. Forcing an unwanted kiss is the quickest way to end a new relationship.

• Well... maybe not the absolute quickest, but it's certainly up there.

What Girls Said 3

• some people probably just prefer to wait haha. everyone is different. it's certaintly not a MUST, but it's not a bad thing if it does happen in my opinion. like what if the date isn't going well, or you're not feeling it? do you still have to make out? lol no.

• Of course not but if both feel doing it is it ok then>?

• yeah of course. nothing wrong with making out on the first date haha

• Now i did that i my first date cause we did have chemistry i dont see a problem with it

• I agree with you!