Me vs Lesbian! Battle for the same girl?

There is this really pretty girl that's bi that I met and we really hit it off. I really want to go out with her because she's smart and beautiful.
But there's this lesbian chick that also likes her so we're kind of in a battle. The les chick told me to back off because I'm on her turf. I declined her offer and we've been competing since to get this girl.

What can I do to win her over? If there are any bi people can you help? I really like this girl and I'm not going to back down easily! Help!

Most Helpful Girl

• the girl will win.

What Girls Said 2

• Just don't let yourself be a option. You're with more than that!

• If the girl wants to be you then be with her but if not then just leave it alone.

What Guys Said 2

• I think it is the same whether it is a guy or girl chasing the girl you like. Just show the girl you like your best side and hope she likes you the best.

• hahhaahhaha... really weird eh?

this gal prefers boyz or gals more?

• I don't know, I've only seen her date guys before but I know she likes girls too.