Do you ever get your boyfriend or girlfriend "just because" gifts?

My boyfriend is such an important person in my life. He's my best friend and much much more. I feel like getting him something, just because I love him and I want him to feel appreciated. Is it strange to give him a 'just because I love you' gift? Have you ever done this? If so, what did you give your girlfriend or boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can absolutely get your SO just because gifts. I got my last girlfriend gifts all the time. It just really shows that you love them and are thinking about them and will make them feel extremely special. So absolutely you can. And honestly you can get them anything. From stuffed animals to jewlery. Anything works. Just tell them you were thinking about them or that the item reminded you of them.

What Guys Said 7

• absolutely I do. I've bought her flowers, jewelry or just random things that I see or think of that I know she might like.

• Yes I do because I know she likes it

• Certainly not. It would drive me away.

• yeah... a box of meatballs :|

• Always, I end up paying for everything and don't let her pay.

• 0|0
  • Sometimes.

What Girls Said 3

• yeah, i have before. i've gotten my boyfriend a cute and funny i miss you card, and some candies or something small like that. in October he works at a haunted house attraction, so he works super late hours and i don't get to see or talk to him much during that month. (he does it every year). so one year i got him a card and something small to say i miss you!! haha. or sometimes i'll see something that i know he would like, or that reminds me of him so i get it for him :P

• Yeah, all the time ^_^

• Id like to. It's hard to give stuff to guys because they don't like stuff that has no use and is just gonna sit there and take up space.
    I usually save gifts for big events like birthdays, Christmas, valentines day etc.
    Usually just showing your love is enough and *maybe* a blow job haha