Should I be worried, Advice?

I have been talking to this for three months and today is his son Bithday. While I was looking on face post the guy I am talking the mother of his child tag in a post saying Birthday dinner, and there is a picture that she took while at dinner but it a picture of him and his son. I am freaking out because I feel like he's trying to get back with her and I don't know if I am overthinking or something I should be worried about.

Most Helpful Guy

• It is his sons birthday of course mother will be there.

What Guys Said 2

• uh-oh... personally i'd not worry

• I think it's an overreaction.

What Girls Said 2

• Sometimes a picture can mean a 1000 words. Take it from a mom who has been separated for 5 years. When it comes to moments like bdays and I was involved or he was involved with someone else. Especially when its new. It honestly means nothing. Its tricky when it comes to men with children. Just stay mature about it. It doesn't mean we want each other. I'm sure that once your relationship continues. He wouldn't be with his ex taking pictures ;) Its only been 3 months. Just my opinion

• you're over thinking it.