What do you think about trying again?

I had a fling with a guy that I've liked since sixth grade for about 2 weeks. around three weeks ago, he called it off, saying "i still like you, just not in the way that I did". I've wondered if he called it quits because he was under stress and on his "man period". in those two weeks, I fell for him. hard. and for the past three weeks I've been trying to move on with my life, but I can't. I think about him all day, every day. yesterday, his Facebook said that he wishes he could find someone for him, and this makes me want to try again, because I want so badly to be that someone. I am fully convinced we should be together. not necessarily forever, but I think we should try. do you think this is a good idea, and how should I go about it?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• no hun if guys likes you he won't thell you I like you not like that that means it was fliing nothing more he just used you in way if he realy like you he wall call you come up to you ask you out agian don't do it if his good guy he wouldn't do this to you his not wroth it just use you as fling and then tell you that .u can do better then him move on.