How often do you think long distance relationships that start online work... percentage?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, i don't know... but 5%?
    And what do you mean by "work"?

• I guess I mean by "work" that it is not a fake relationship that one person use the other, or both use each other. So I mean by "work" that both people really try and it last for sometime (maybe at least 6 months) with both people honestly try to work it out. Something like that ^^

• Ohh.. I see what you mean. I'm more weary online, and I'd rather meet a person before beginning a relationship. But it depends on the type of person... bu tin this case, i'd say 20% of people actually try to make it work.

• thank you for mh:)

What Guys Said 3

• somewhere between zero to about 50%. It depends on the two people and how honest they are on their profiles

• eh...5% most

• hmmm maybe 20%?

What Girls Said 1

• They rarely work.